fear or faith

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Java Joe Coffee Cafe...


Whatever you call it, this beverage is one of the most popular drinks in the world. First, I must thank God for creating the coffee bean! It is because of this bean that I find some of my delight. I once heard that you know that you are a serious java drinker when you have your life scheduled around coffee breaks. Wow! How something so small (the coffee bean)can have a big impact is amazing to me. But it sounds like me.

I started drinking this stuff my sophmore year in college. My sister bought me a 1 cup coffee maker and my "addiction" started. What used to be one cup a day has turned into several cups a day. I guess I am headed for the "one cup of decaf before bed" syndrome soon. (AKA - OCDBB syndrome) I think that one of the best days in modern times was when the "coffee house" became popular! I love those places. The environment is great! People conversing with people while drinking their favorite coffee beverage. I just doesn't get any better than that.

If you have been living in a cave, then you need to hear that MBU is builing a coffee house on campus. Can I say that my office will be moving from the Field building to The Perk. Yea baby! Lattes all day. I can see Starbucks stock going down already. It is good to see that many MBU Spartans are as passionate for coffee as I am. I can only say one thing: Viva la latte! And I will see you over at The Perk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Finally, something cool on campus. Too bad I already graduated.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home